instagram twitter pinterest pinterest
​

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

MY THREE FAVOURITE AUTUMN LIPSTICKS..





Autumn is probably my favourite season.. (okay maybe second to Summer?!).. especially when it comes to make up looks. I love darker lipsticks, smokey eye looks and plum coloured blushers. I've somehow managed to narrow my favourite autumn lipsticks down to 3. These are the lipsticks that are my 'go-tos' in the autumn winter time.. and I shall explain more if you keep reading .. 






So.. Mac - Whirl. What a beautiful shade. I have loved the lipliner version of this for a while, and I have fallen in love with the lipstick. It's a dark brown rosy colour and it looks so gorgeous on. It's so perfect for just during the day, but I can also wear it for a night out too. If you have never swatched this .. go to your nearest Mac now and do it! 





Obviously I had to include a berry shade in my fav lipsticks collection! To be honest, I prefer to wear nudes and neutral colours on my lips. But, if I had to choose one of my favourite berry shades.. it would be this Topshop lipstick in 'The Damned'. It looks so much darker in the tube, but it's actually a really lovely raspberry, plum shade on the lips. Really lovely texture, and so affordable too. 




Lastly, I had to go for Maybelline - Coffee Craze. This is such a lovely soft brown shade, and so easy to wear. I really love Maybelline lipsticks, they're super affordable and one of my favourite drugstore brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment