instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Thursday 5 May 2016

THE LUXE BOMBER.








So now I've finished uni, I seem to have a lot more free time (yaaay!). I decided to go into London with my lovely mum and visit her friend at her art gallery and have a little wander around borough market. When I'm walking around London I want to be super comfy but still reasonably stylish.. also, it's still pretty chilly in the UK so thats another factor to consider.

I recently bought this gorgeous Asos Luxe Bomber and i'm a bit in love with it. I'm so late to the bomber hype but when the trend first came about I wasn't so sure and there are so many crap cheap looking ones on the high street. But I am really happy with this one and I think i'll get a lot of wear out of it this spring/summer. 

Also, I picked up those snakeskin boots from Zara in the sale and I loooooove them. You have to wear them with a plain outfit but they are so gorgeous. 

What do you think of the bomber jacket trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment