instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Saturday 1 April 2017

YELLOW AND FRILLS







So Spring has sort of arrived and I literally couldn't be happier. I'm sort of tired of wearing thick jumpers and dark colours now, I want to experiment with some colour and different styles in my spring wardrobe. Yellow, pink and red are such major colours right now and I couldn't resist this eye catching piece from Zara. Zara is always my go to, I will never leave empty handed.. it's dangerous. 

Frills are also a major trend this season and I love the cute frills on the sleeves of this jumper, it's a nod to the trend but not completely over the top. Although I would like to invest in some pieces with over the top frills..

Whenever I wear this jumper I feel so much brighter and happier and it's such a soft, comfy material. Also can we appreciate that it was only £15.99?! What a bargain. I picked up the jeans from Beyond Retro for about £20. I always buy vintage jeans because the fit me better, they're always amazing quality and they're about half the price of Topshop jeans.. it's a no brainer. My boots are an all time favourite Asos, sock boots are still so popular right now and they're so flattering on your legs. These ones are so comfy but they are starting to come apart slightly at the side which isn't so fab..

I can't wait to do another Spring haul and get loads of amazing Spring pieces to add to my wardrobe...




No comments:

Post a Comment