instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Thursday 3 July 2014

Holiday excitement..




So tomorrow morning I am off to Gran Canaria for 10 whole days with my boyfriend and only now is the excitement kicking in! I'm one of those people that can't really get overly excited about an event until its basically about to happen. Strange. But we're leaving early tomorrow morning (which makes it even more exciting, I feel like a small child on Christmas eve!) and we will be in Gran Canaria by 3 in the afternoon.

I'm reaaaally hoping theres loads to do, like bars, maybe we could hire bikes? I don't have a clue. All I really want is for it to be hot and sunny so I can swim in the sea. I love swimming and the only time I swim is on holiday.

Anyway so the outfit I'm wearing is what I'm wearing to travel in.. it's actually super comfy. I feel so summery and floaty. My mum says she had trousers like that once. Very 70's.

Trousers - River Island
Top - New Look
Necklace - Newlook/Topshop
Hat - Topshop 

Anyway I won't be blogging at all over the next 10 days. So, adios!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment