instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Summer(ish) days..

So right now i'm on my summer holidays (until early october!) which is lovely and i'm definitely trying to savour every moment of it because I work a lot and I know it will just go sooo quickly.

Anyway so yesterday I went and got my nails gelled a lovely pale pink. I never usually wear a lot of pink but it just looked so pretty I had too. I also had lunch out with my friends and then went to the pub, had a vodka and lemonade, then a really disgusting apple crumble. (Never have apple crumble at a wetherspoons!) 

So I quite liked my outfit yesterday, there was quite a lot of different colours but it just worked,  and it was just about summery enough but not over doing it. 

Shoes - New Look
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Clutch - Boohoo.com 

Stay tuuuuuuuned,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment