instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 29 September 2014

New Looks new beauty range!

So, New Look have released a new beauty range called 'Pure' and I actually think it's pretty good. They have a huge range of nail varnishes, eye shadow palettes, eyebrow pencils, lipsticks, glosses and perfumes. I've bought two nail varnishes, Shell Pink - 72 and Light Grey - 08. They're both pretty neutral colours, so they're super versatile which is what I love about them. I'm not hugely into the hot pinks and neon oranges. I'm currently wearing Shell Pink and it's a really easy application, not gooey or lumpy it just glides on your nails and it doesn't take ages to dry, about 2/3 minutes. I haven't actually applied a over coat yet however it hasn't chipped at all which I'm impressed about! 

Moving onto the Perfumes, I think they have four to choose from. I chose 'Pure Devotion'. I think it's a really attractive smell (does that even make sense?!), It kind of smells a bit like Chanel no5. It doesn't smell cheap at all. However it doesn't last all day, so you will probably have to apply a second time to keep the smell all day. They're all quite light, floral smells and for only £7.99, I might go any buy another! 

Shell Pink

Light Grey




Definitely go and check out their new beauty range! 

Love, Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment