instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Friday 3 October 2014

Shopping day outfit..






So Westfield in Stratford had a big student event the other day where loads of stores were offering 20% off, so obviously I had to go! The outfit I wore was really casual and comfy, but I liked the way it looked. I know the lighting in the photos aren't great but i'm still getting used to my camera and it's settings! 

Oversized denim shirt - Blitz (Vintage), White high neck t-shirt - H&M, Grey trousers - Zara, Snakeskin pumps - New Look 

The colours are all very neutral which is why they go well together and make the look so relaxed. I love the trousers because they can look formal with a shirt and a duster coat, however you can dress them down what i've done here and wear them with some pumps or trainers and t-shirt. 

Love, Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment