instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 25 November 2014

AUTUMN/WINTER WISHLIST



How BEAUTIFUL would this outfit look? I love it. I know it's all black (apart from the fedora) but I just think it would look so flattering on. I would definitely wear this outfit to university or if I was going out shopping. However I reckon you could probably dress it up with a few more accessories and wear it out to drinks or going to a bar. But to be honest, you can wear this outfit wherever you would want too, it's just so versatile! 

I would probably say the boots are my favourite thing out of all of the pieces. They're just so different and they really make the outfit. However the dress, oh I do love a shirt dress, just looks soooo wearable. 

Now, i'm definitely a high street girl but some of these items are not so high street...But I just had to include them because they're just too beautiful. 

So..

The shirt dress - farfetch.com - £302 
Leather Jacket - New Look - £99.99 
Fedora - River Island - £28
Black Bag - Asos - £38
Ring - Asos - £3.00
Boots - Alexander Wang - £565 .. (I know, its heartbreaking)


If I wanted those Alexander Wang boots then I'd probably not be able to eat for about 6 months but let's not dwell on the negative stuff..
I hope some of you like this look and check it all out on ASOS.COM! 

Love, Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment