instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Three new autumn lipsticks..

I popped into Boots the other day and I was browsing through the make up isles and they had a 3 for 2 offer on over all make up brands.. so obviously I couldn't help myself. I wanted to pick up a couple of new lipsticks because I'm running out of my Kate Moss Rimmel 03 lipstick which is the best neutral shade, and I wanted to try a few new ones. I also love wearing bolder lipsticks in the autumn to brighten up your face a bit. 






The three lipsticks I picked up are by Maybelline. (From left to right) The shades are 'Coffee Craze', 'Velvet Beige' and 'Pleasure me Red'. They are all such beaaaaautiful colours! 






This one is 'Coffee Craze'. It's a really lovely neutral browny shade with a slight shimmer to it. It's so wearable and gorgeous for the autumn winter months. I love wearing this lip colour with an all black outfit and a subtle smokey eye for the super autumnal look! 





This shade is the 'Velvet Beige'. Once again it's quite a neutral shade (I love neutral shades..) but it has a slight hint of raspberry pinky plumy tones. It looks so gorgeous on and really compliments my skin tone. I'd wear this lipstick during the day but I also feel like I could wear it on a night out or if I went out for drinks somewhere. 




Lastly.. 'Pleasure me Red'. Who doesn't love a good red lipstick? This red isn't too blood red or pink red.. it just sits perfectly in the middle. It has a really subtle shimmer in it and it is just so pretty. Such a perfect shade for autumn.




All of these three lipsticks are such a lovely texture. They seem to just glide on my lips, and they do stay on well, I don't feel like i'm constantly re applying. At only £6.99 each (and 3 for 2) go and grab yourself some.

I hope you like this post, give me a comment on what you think! 

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment