instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 21 July 2015

SUNNY DAY IN CAMBRIDGE




Last weekend I got the chance to spend the day in Cambridge and explore as I have never been before. It was probably one of the most 'typically english' places I've ever been to, and what I mean by that is that there were loads of lovely little boutiques selling art, clothing and jewellery, pubs that were full of people drinking pimms and eating fish and chips and adorable little ice cream stands. 

The weather in the UK has been pretty good at the moment, so I have actually been able to wear some summer clothes. To be honest, my wardrobe isn't particularly summery, and doesn't often feature much colour.. 

My outfit is pretty simple, but great to wear as something comfy and cool on a warmer day. I do feel that you need a pair of birkenstocks or birkenstock dupes (like mine), they are a must for summer. They are the comfiest shoes I own, and it's all I have been wearing recently. 

WHAT I WORE:
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - H&M
Bag - River Island 
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - New Look 








No comments:

Post a Comment