instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Sunday 16 August 2015

BUILDING UP MY MAC PALETTE..

So it was recently my birthday, and I was lucky enough to get a Mac eyeshadow palette. However, it was not full with beautiful, glittering eyeshadows. It was empty. But this made me even happier, as I can create my own palette with all of my own choices of shades, mattes, shimmers, and glittery eyeshadows. This palette is going to take a long time until it is complete, as Mac eyeshadows are £10 each, and there are 15 slots to fill...
But I think this adds to the excitement and i'm aiming to add at least one eyeshadow a month. So far, i've bought four to add to the collection..





From left to right: Sumptuous Olive, Patina, Coppering and Cork. 

I'm so happy with these colours and they look so beautiful on the lid. I want my palette to be made of shades that are wearable during the day but also something you can build upon to be suitable for a nightout. However much I wish I was daring and adventurous enough to try bright blues, greens and pinks I think i'm happy sticking to my neutrals. 






In the photos above I have just brushed cork all over the lid and it goes amazingly well with my green eyes. It's just such a versatile colour, and I know I will be wearing every single day from now on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment