instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 16 September 2015

CURRENT AW15 WISHLIST

Casual day outfit

With the app Polyvore, I created my current AW15 wish list. It contains mostly pieces from Zara, as I think they do Autumn Winter the best. I love wearing basics during the colder months, and layering with cool accessories, outerwear and shoes. 

I think the Zara coat is an amazing statement piece. Its a similar dupe to the Acne Shearling jacket which is triple the price! This jacket will be a must item for seasons to come, and it definitely won't be leaving my wish list anytime soon. 


Zara turtle neck top
£26 - zara.com


Zara top
£8.40 - zara.com


Zara top
£8.40 - zara.com


Zara beige jacket
£125 - zara.com


Zara trousers
£26 - zara.com


Adidas white leather shoes
£69 - mytheresa.com


Zara crocodile handbag
£115 - zara.com


Marc Jacobs bracelet jewelry
£115 - overstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment