instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Sunday 13 September 2015

MONOCHROME LOVING






90% of my wardrobe is either black, white, grey or navy. With the autumn months coming up i'm so excited to start putting together some amazing monochrome outfits. I think a fedora can add a really chic touch to an outfit and pull it all together. As it's still pretty mild outside, I've paired my Birkenstock dupes with this to still keep that summer touch.

At the moment i'm so in love with my multicoloured pom-pom keyring from River Island, it's looks adorable clipped onto a bag or a set of keys! 

This outfit is so versatile and i'm secretly looking forward to the colder weather so I can wear more outfits like this one..

WHAT IM WEARING:
Hat - Topshop
Tshirt - Topshop
Blazer - HM
Jeans - Asos
Long Jacket - Topshop
Shoes - HM
Pom Pom Keyring - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment