instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 25 January 2016

ARE FLARES A THING?





When flares came back into fashion this year, I really wasn't so sure. Back when I was about 12 or 13, I had a cracking pair of faded denim flares with embroidered butterflies on them, but this year I could't really get my head around them. However, flares in the form of tracksuit bottoms interested me, and as soon as I tried a pair on I sort of fell in love. They are one of the comfiest things I own, and they seem to be really flattering on. I love that chilled outfit look, and they work perfect with a sweatshirt and trainers. I know this look isn't for everyone, but i'm definitely embracing it. 

PS, I know my pictures are a bit grainy and crap at the moment, but I'm really trying to save up for a new camera, so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment