instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 4 January 2016

JO MALONE TREATS..



I was lucky enough to get some Jo Malone bits for Christmas this year and this excites me a lot. I have lusted over Jo Malone for about 2 years now, but their perfumes definitely aren't affordable and I couldn't justify treating myself and spending that much. 

I received the Wood Sage and Sea Salt set, which include the 40ml perfume, a body and hand wash, and a body cream. They smell incredible. I would describe the scent as fresh, slightly masculine and it reminds me of the seaside. I am in love with the products. I've been wearing the perfume for the first time today, and i've been able to smell it on myself all day. This was such a lovely, luxury gift that I was so grateful to receive and I would definitely recommend buying this as a gift for someone, I feel that any girl would love this!

Jo Malone have so many gorgeous, different scents that I love. I also adore the Peony and Blush Suede, Pomegranate Noir and Dark Amber and Ginger Lily... They are so different from anything i've smelt before, and I love that about the brand. I recommend going to the nearest Jo Malone store and smelling everything in sight! 



1 comment: