instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Mini Skincare Haul..

I've already managed to almost get through all of my simple skincare products, so I needed to go to Boots and Superdrug and pick up a few bits. I wanted to try something different, something that would make my skin feel clean and fresh and make sure I get read of all make up and impurities on my face. So down below I'm going to list and put photos of all the new products i've bought and what I think about them. 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
This product really appealed to me as it is a clear liquid which doesn't look like it would irritate your skin and it just looks pure and clean! It isn't fragranced which is better for sensitive skin, and it basically just removes all of your make up and cleanses your skin as well. It is really gentle, and as I do have sensitive skin it's really great for me. It's also really purse friendly at only about £3.50 from Superdrug.



Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make Up Remover
Even though the Micellar water could take off my eye make up, I feel like my eyes are super sensitive and get sore really easily. So i'd rather use something which is specially designed to be especially sensitive to the eye area. This product is supposed to take off all eye make up, even waterproof, and also protect your eyelashes as well. When you use this product you don't need to rub at your eye, if you just hold a cotton pad with this liquid on it for a few seconds it should remove most of it. It doesn't leave oily or greasy residue and it is supposed to use natural ingredients. I like this product a lot and will definitely be re-purchasing! 





Neutrogena spot stress control daily scrub. 
So this product you put on morning and night before you cleanse your face and after you've removed your make up. It has loads of little balls (microbeads if you're being scientific) in the formula which feels really good when you're scrubbing your face, it makes it feel like you're getting all the dirt out (lol). It makes your face feel so fresh and clean after using it, and it has green tea and cucumber in the ingredients which just sounds good..I like this product! 







Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Daily Cleansing Lotion.
You put this product on with a cotton pad after you put the daily scrub on. It gets rid of all excess make up and dirt and gives your face that extra clean and fresh feeling. I do feel like it reduces redness of spots and blotchiness too. I put this on morning and night and it leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. I like also really like this product, it works really well with the daily scrub. 




So thats it for my mini skin care haul! I hope you enjoy it or it helps you out if you're looking for a few new skincare bits to pick up! Please give my blog a follow if you liked this post! 

Love, Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment