instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Thursday 10 December 2015

KIEHLS MEET UP WITH ICOVETTHEE AND HELLO OCTOBER..








I was lucky enough to win tickets to meet two of my favourite beauty bloggers I Covet Thee and Hello October. It was so overwhelming and exciting, and I felt so lucky to be able to attend the event. They both came across so down to earth and relatable, which is obviously why I love to watch their videos..

It felt so surreal actually meeting them in person. As I watch their daily vlogs and beauty videos so frequently, it already felt like I knew them and they were so friendly and exactly as I thought they would be. It was also so amazing for the event to be held at Kiehls. I have been interested in the brand for a while, and have always been eager to try some of their skincare. I got a real insight into the brand at the event last night, and got the chance to speak to a dermatologist which was so helpful and really helped me understand what my skin needed. I ended up splurging on some skincare, but that all will be coming in a blog post very soon.. so keep your eyes peeled..

No comments:

Post a Comment