instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 15 December 2015

KIEHLS MEET UP HAUL..





So as I mentioned in my last blog post, I went to a meet up with Hello October and I Covet Thee at the Kiehls store in Regent Street. I've always wanted to try some Kiehls skincare, and it was the perfect time to purchase a few things as they were offering 20% off! 

As I got to speak to a dermatologist at the event, it really helped me understand what products would help my skin and what my skin type really is. 

The first product I purchased was the hydro-plumping re-texturising serum concentrate. It's really great for adding moisture to your skin. It is supposed to minimise pores and smooth your skin from any fine lines and impurities. It's a really strange consistency, it's more like a gel and it sinks into the skin really quickly. I put it on morning and night before I moisturise and so far i'm really enjoying using it.

I also purchased the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I've heard a lot about this product and I love using oil on my skin so I thought i'd give it a go. I put this on after my serum and before my moisturiser, and only at night. As the dermatologist said, your skin does all of its repairing and recovery at night. Using the product will even your skin out and ensure that it looks clearer and glowing. I really love the smell of this product, it smells kind of herbal and mediciney (is that even a word?!) and really feels like it's fixing my skin.

Lastly, I purchased the Blue Herbal Spot Treatment. The dermatologist said that everyone should have one of these in their skincare cupboard. It's a gel consistency and it really stings when you put it on a spot... But I kind of like that because I feel like it's doing something good! 

Additionally, we also got a mini goodie bag to take away with us which was amazing. In the goodie bag were travel sizes of the Ultra Facial Moisturiser (which is amazing and i'm definitely going to buy the full size!), The Ultimate Strength Hand Salve and The Nourishing Body Moisturiser. 

So overall i'm so happy with the products that I purchased. If you have sensitive, spot prone but slightly dry skin like mine.. then these products are definitely worth giving a go. Please feel free to ask any questions to have about the products! Have you tried any Kiehls products? What are your favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment