instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 2 December 2015

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES..






So, my November favourites are finally up. I've been a bit rubbish with blog posts over the past two weeks because of uni work, my part time job and general life.. sorry! But i'm back to normal now and I will be posting at least twice a week..

I found it quite difficult to think of my favourite items this month as i've been so distracted by my uni work, but i've managed to cut it down to 6 products that i've constantly been using and loving over November.

So, first of all I knew I had to include the Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick in shade 45.. it is such a gorgeous nude, with slight a brown undertone. I prefer my nudes to be slightly more brown as they suit my skin tone more than pinky nudes. It's such a creamy, comfortable consistency and for £5.49 you really can't go wrong..

I've been wearing this Rimmel lipliner in cappuccino underneath the Kate Moss lipstick constantly because it adds more staying power and even more of a brown undertone to your lips. The lipliner is definitely one to rival Mac lipliners.. they are so smooth and easy to apply. Also, they are only £3.99! If you scroll down to the bottom of this post there is a picture of me wearing this lip combo so you can get an idea of what they look like..

So i've really been loving drugstore make up at the moment as my next favourite is the Maybelline colour tattoo cream eyeshadow in the shade 'On and on bronze'. These things are bloody amazing.. they are so quick and easy, you can literally swipe some of the product on your lid and your good to go.. Another of my favourite shades in this product is 'Creamy beige'. Definitely check these ones out.

Moving on from make up, I actually have a favourite deodorant this month. I've heard a lot about Mitchum and I thought i'd give it a go. The scent is really lovely, it's not an artificial smell but more fresh and soapy. The lasting power of this deodorant is amazing, it lasts all day which is obviously a plus..
Additionally, another scent i've been loving is The Body Shop White Musk. This scent really reminds me of my early teens. I think it's because I used to have it when I was about 12/13. I really love soft, musky smells and it's such a great everyday perfume.

Lastly.. The cactus. I just love them. They add such a cool, minimal look to a room. I now have two in my room, and two succulents. It's getting a tad excessive. You don't really need to look after them, and they don't die easily. Whats not to love?



Wearing the Rimmel lipliner in cappuccino and the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 45! 

No comments:

Post a Comment