instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Saturday 20 February 2016

ADDING TOUCHES OF COLOUR..







So spring is kind of (hopefully) round the corner and by adding little touches of colour to an outfit makes me excited for warmer weather! This grey primark coat is a staple for me at the moment and I love how it just adds that minimal vibe to an outfit. I'm really into pink at the moment, and I bought the dusky beige pink ones in Topshop sale last year, and they are super flattering on. Pairing them with this bright tartan scarf from Topman really adds an uplifting touch to an outfit. Also, pink and grey go so perfectly together! 
Luckily, this beautiful street that these blog pictures were shot down really helped me get in the spring mood..One day I will live in a street like this! (Fingers crossed). 



No comments:

Post a Comment