instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 10 February 2016

MY WORKSTATION..











So, in the past year I decided I wanted/needed to completely refresh my room. There were things lying around from when I was about 13 and it all just needed to change. I decided to paint all the walls white, as then it was a blank canvas and I could adapt it how I wanted it. My favourite little spot in my room has to be my workstation, it has taken a while to complete, but it is finally done and I couldn't be happier with it. I received a few prints for my birthday and christmas, and it adds the final touch to my room. 

I'm in love with all of my prints. They all are relevant to my life.. are an inspiration from something or I have wanted for a long time. It took a while for me to organise and decide how I wanted them to sit and the order they were going to be in, but I'm so happy with the overall look. I love the minimalist look, but I didn't want it to be overally minimalist, it needed to have my own personal touch to it. I may add some more prints to the wall, but for the moment i'm pretty happy with how it is.. What do you think?

Perfume Illustration print - http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/rosshiers/product/love-potion-no-9-print

Procaffeinating print - was from notonthehighstreet.com but currently sold out! 

Prada Marfa print - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/242487486/modern-painting-prada-marfa-gossip-girl?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=prada%20marfa&ref=sc_gallery_1&plkey=450ec35d57616ea78e9b5ff9c26eb5062012a8c9:242487486

Eyeliner print - couldn't find exact one, but similar - http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/teamhen/product/eyeliner-wings-quote-art-mounted-print

Smile but don't take any crap print - this is a postcard from paper chase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment