instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 5 October 2015

EMPTY SKINCARE PRODUCTS I'VE USED..

This post is just going to be an overview of the skincare products I have used up over the past few months. I've made a decision on whether I will repurchase the products or not, and I will explain further down below ... 



This product seemed lasted me a long time. I did enjoy using it, but personally I prefer using a facial oil to remove my make up. Sometimes I feel that a micellar water can dry out my skin and doesn't remove my eye make up as well. However I do like having a micellar water in my make up stash for when I can't be bothered to use an oil and I want to remove my make up quickly. I probably wouldn't repurchase this product right away, as I'm tempted to try out other cleansing waters. 



I love this product and I will continue repurchasing it until it is discontinued (which hopefully it never does!). The Body Shop does skincare so well, and as I have sensitive skin it caters to that so well. It's not greasy on the skin, and it makes my face super soft after as well. I would recommend this product to everyone. 


Personally, I don't think a toner is vital in everyones skincare routine. But, I love Lush skincare products and I've heard tea tree is good for spot prone skin. I enjoyed using this.. but I didn't see a difference in my skin. It felt nice spritzing it on my face morning and evening, but definitely not a must. 



I love trying out different serums, and this is a good one. It has glycolic acid in it which is great for renewing the skin cells, especially if you have problem skin. It's not too harsh on the skin, but it makes my face seem a lot clearer and it helps reduce any redness. 


I really like this primer. I hate siliconey face primers as I have dry skin, but this one feels moisturising on my face. I notice a difference with my make up when I don't wear it. I've already repurchased my next tube of this! The only thing I would say is that it doesn't last a long time, but it doesn't break the bank so I don't mind repurchasing it often..



I wasn't overly keen on this moisturiser. I do like a rich, creamy moisturiser but not for the day time. It was too thick and I could feel it on my face. Also, my make up didn't apply well over the top of this, so I won't be repurchasing this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment