instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Thursday 8 October 2015

MAKE UP PRODUCTS I'VE USED UP..


So this blog post is a follow up from the previous one. I've used up so many products recently, I thought i'd split it into two so it wasn't too overwhelming! So, as I did in the previous post, I will be reviewing these products and discussing whether I will be repurchasing them.. 



This Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is a holy grail product for me, I have and will continue to repurchase this until I find something more fabulous. I recommend anyone who hasn't tried this out, to go to your nearest boots and buy it! It covers dark circles, spots/blemishes, hyper pigmentation.. it will cover anything. It's not cakey, it's almost quite glowing and smooth on my skin. 




To be honest, I wasn't overly keen on this L'oreal true match concealer. I didn't like the applicator.. it was quite hard and not spongey enough so it didn't distribute the product well on my face. It just didn't sit as well on my skin as the Collection one does.. 




I really really liked this L'oreal Miss Manga Punky mascara (long name!). If you like thick, super black, almost clumpy (but in a nice way haha?!) lashes, then you'll love this. It holds a curl really well and adds a really 'doll eyes' look to your make up. 




This product in the image is a tester pot for the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. This tester actually lasted me for ages, and I loved the foundation! It is pricey.. £35 for a foundation may not be to everyones taste. But, in the last 8 months it was reformulated, so there is one for dry skin and one for oily skin. I tested the dry skin version and it really did make my skin look glowy and flawless. 



I heard so many beauty bloggers rave about this Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation if you have dry-normal skin and you like a dewy finish. It sounded like the perfect one for me.. and I do love it. I've already repurchased another bottle. When applied with a beauty blender, it looks so natural, but it just perfects your skin.



I have completely hit pan on this blusher, there is literally no product left. I really liked this Max Factor Creme Puff blush. I actually have 3 shades as I love it that much. The shade above is 'Nude Mauve' and it looks lovely on my skin tone. You can use this product as a highlighter, two products in one? Even better.  


I know this product isn't make up, but I thought i'd include in this post anyway. Again, I really liked this product and have already repurchased another. I think 1 second is a slight exaggeration.. but it does remove my nail varnish in about 5-6 seconds. It lasts a long time, although it does start to get really clogged up with nail varnish after a while. Definitely worth trying out! 


PS - I just wanted to add something on the end of this post.. I'm now going to have specific days where I'm going to put up blog posts. Those days will be Sundays and Tuesdays. So look out on those days more new content! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment