instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Saturday 3 October 2015

CURRENT BEAUTY FAVOURITES



So I've decided that after every month I will have a review of what my favourite beauty products have been. They change so frequently and I'm always trying out new make up items and skincare products. During September, I was still clinging onto looking slightly summery. So using light, sun kissed blushes and lots of highlighter was a must.. 





I'm so happy I purchased the Make Up Revolution Blush Palette in Hot Spice. Everytime I went into Superdrug it seemed to be sold out, and I completely understand why. All the shades add a lovely, healthy glow to your cheeks. The two end shades can be used as highlighters also. Additionally.. this palette was only £6.00. It can't get much better. 







I've had this Nars Highlighter in the shade Albatross for a while now. Sometimes I forget about it, and then I rediscover it about in my make up stash and love it all over again. It looks quite white/silver, but on the skin it adds such a gorgeous, slightly golden glow. It looks so good on the top of the cheekbones.







As you can see from my favourites, I've been loving highlighters this past month. This Topshop Glow pot in Polished is slightly different. It's a cream highlighter, so it looks more natural and dewy on the skin. During the day I would just lightly pat this on the tops of my cheekbones, on my brow bone and down the centre of my nose. However on nights out, I will put the Nars Highlighter in Albatross on, and then dab a bit of this on the top for an extra glow. 



This fragrance is beautiful. It is so difficult to describe perfumes in a written description, but if you like musky but fresh and slightly floral scents.. then you will love this. It's been the scent I have been wearing everyday this summer, but I will carry on wearing this through the autumn and winter months. 




This YSL 'kiss and blush' in shade 12 is the perfect nude. It is a typical 'your lips but better' shade. I usually line my lips with the Mac Soar Lip Liner, and put this over the top. It is such a lovely creamy texture. You do need to top this up throughout the day, but definitely worth trying out. 




This Mac Lipliner in Soar has been a favourite of mine for about a year.. so I thought I'd give it a mention in this post. It is such a lovely colour, that can be built up to create quite a dark plumy pink shade or you can wear it as a neutral shade underneath a nude lipstick. Definitely a must have in everyones make up bag.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment