instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 13 October 2015

THE PERFECT WINTER BOOTS..





I mentioned these beautiful boots in my YouTube haul video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFiLJ3y-t7w) and I personally thought they deserved their own blog post.. because I love them that much..

They are real leather, so they are super comfortable to wear. They just seem to make any outfit look amazing. They have a block heel so they are still easy to walk in and they add just a little bit of height which I quite like. The detail that I love most about these boots is the fringing and studs on the boots, they are just so eye catching and I've had so many compliments and questions about where they are from..

I think they look like they could be designer shoes, but amazingly they are from New Look. Yes, New Look! New Look have seriously upped their game, their premium collection is gorgeous with some real staple pieces. The boots were £64.99, which for real leather boots, I think is pretty amazing. Go and check them out before they sell out! 


THE LINK TO THE BOOTS -----> http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-boots/black-premium-leather-studded-fringe-ankle-boots_358024101?commerceItemId=ci25665002994

No comments:

Post a Comment