instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Tuesday 20 October 2015

MY THREE FAVOURITE AUTUMN LIPSTICKS..





Autumn is probably my favourite season.. (okay maybe second to Summer?!).. especially when it comes to make up looks. I love darker lipsticks, smokey eye looks and plum coloured blushers. I've somehow managed to narrow my favourite autumn lipsticks down to 3. These are the lipsticks that are my 'go-tos' in the autumn winter time.. and I shall explain more if you keep reading .. 






So.. Mac - Whirl. What a beautiful shade. I have loved the lipliner version of this for a while, and I have fallen in love with the lipstick. It's a dark brown rosy colour and it looks so gorgeous on. It's so perfect for just during the day, but I can also wear it for a night out too. If you have never swatched this .. go to your nearest Mac now and do it! 





Obviously I had to include a berry shade in my fav lipsticks collection! To be honest, I prefer to wear nudes and neutral colours on my lips. But, if I had to choose one of my favourite berry shades.. it would be this Topshop lipstick in 'The Damned'. It looks so much darker in the tube, but it's actually a really lovely raspberry, plum shade on the lips. Really lovely texture, and so affordable too. 




Lastly, I had to go for Maybelline - Coffee Craze. This is such a lovely soft brown shade, and so easy to wear. I really love Maybelline lipsticks, they're super affordable and one of my favourite drugstore brands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment