instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 15 October 2014

All time favourite Lush bath products..

Morning! I just thought i'd do a quick blog post about how much I adore Lush bath products! When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was run a hot bath and pop in my favourite bath bomb by lush, The Butterball. It makes me feel so soft and moisturised after having my bath and it just smells so comforting and clean. I love dropping them in your bath and just watching them fizz away. 

Another one of my favs from lush is a Bubble Bar, The Comforter. I heard loads of bloggers talk about it, so a couple of months ago I tried it, and now whenever I'm near a Lush store I make sure I go in and pick up a couple. I just love how you can break a bit off and crumble it under the bath tap and it makes the bath go pink and bubbly, and smell like strawberries! If you haven't been to Lush or you haven't tried either of these products I definitely suggest you do!

The Comforter (it's really small now cause i've used so much of it haha)

                                                                   Butterball 


Love Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment