instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 20 October 2014

Three different autumn/university outfits!


OUTFIT 1








Coat - Primark / Top - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Primark / Bag - Topshop / Jewellery - Topshop 



I love this look! Every items is so versatile and I love the the mix of neutral colours. The coat is super warm and was such a bargain are £25.00 from Primark, so go and grab yours now! I love the oversized, cocoon shape of this coat. And the shoes.. oh the shoes. Once again Primark has cracked it. They go with absolutely everything and are soooo comfy, and at £14.00 you cannot go wrong! The bag I also bought really recently from Topshop, it's real suede so it should be pretty durable. I was missing a black slouchy bag that would fit everything in it, and this one does the job perfectly. 



OUTFIT 2. 









Coat - Mens Vintage Rokit / Top - Missguided / Trousers - Topshop / Shoes - River Island / Bag - Topshop 

This look is so laid back but quite smart at the same time. The dusky pink trousers are a really structured, thick material which makes them more wintery but also more dressy. I love this top.. its so slouchy and comfy and it has an open back, which is so gorgeous. This mac was a star find. I was rooting around in Rokit Vintage and came across it in the mens section and I looooove the slightly oversized fit. Such a staple. The shoes might not be the comfiest ever, but I do love a pointy metallic loafer..


OUTFIT 3. 







Duster Coat - Asos / Shirt - River Island / Trousers - New Look / Shoes - Topshop / Bag - Topshop 

I've had this navy duster coat for a while now and i'm still in love with it. It goes perfectly with so many outfits and I love the look of a super long duster! I might have loved it even more when Kylie Jenner wore it, sshhh. I saw the shirt in the fashion cupboard when I was interning and I had to grab it as I thought it would look lovely under a wooly jumper or how i've styled it above. The trousers came into new look about 2 months ago and sold out so fast, Zara did identical ones about 6 months ago, and when I saw them in the Oxford St one recently, I had to have them! They're super cool with a slight androgynous edge. 



So I hope you guys like the outfits i've put together. I would wear these outfits to University, but you could wear them to work or on a day out shopping! Everything i'm wearing is high st,  which i'm definitely all about! 
Please give me a follow, and give me a comment if you liked this post. 


Love, Lucy x










1 comment: