instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 6 October 2014

Cold autumn outfits..







So, today was my first day back at uni (i know it's soooo late) and it was actually quite enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning more about certain subjects, which is definitely positive. 
Anyway it has only just started getting really cold and autumn like. I'm actually really happy about this because I can whack out my winter coats at last! I love this look because it's super cute and casual, but the coat adds a slight androgynous but formal look to it. The coat has to have a special mention because it was such a bargain. It was £24.99 full price in H&M! How good is that? And it has wool in it! Such good value, I suggest you all run down to H&M and grab one! It's so warm and I feel like this coat is so versatile. You can style it with any look and outfit, so perfect for me! 

Dress - Zara TRF
Boots - New Look

All the stuff i'm really is really recent and still in the shops. 

ALSO I finally got my hair chopped off today which i'm so happy about. I feel like I could maybe go shorter? I'm not sure..

Loads of love,
Lucy x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog lucy! Love the outfit your wore to uni today xx

    ReplyDelete