instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Simple Skincare Lovin'..

I'm currently LOVING skincare by Simple. I have been trying loads of things out at the moment, as my skin is sensitive and does tend to break out I don't want a product that aggravates my skin however recently i've been using the Simple 'kind to skin soothing facial toner', The 'kind to eyes eye make up remover' and 'kind to eyes soothing eye balm'. 

I find it really hard to find a good eye make up remover, as I want something that is soothing and isn't going to make my eyes sore and red. When I came across the simple one I was so pleased as it really is so soothing on the eyes and it removes all eye make up, even waterproof mascara. Plus, there is no irritation caused around my eyes, which usually happens with other products. 

I always put toner on at night and in the mornings, as I feel it evens out my skin tone and really refreshes my skin. It removes any dirt or excess make up, and just makes my skin feel so clean and soft, which I love. I also feel that it helps keep my make up on for longer! 

Lastly, I have only recently started using eye cream, but I've heard using one is really beneficial (especially if you get dark circles under your eyes, which I certainly do!). I put it on morning and night, and it feels so soothing and it reduces redness and puffiness around the eye. I also find it much easier to apply to concealer once i've used my eye cream.

All in all, I think simple products are a must! They're affordable, however they do the job perfectly. I will definitely be repurchasing! 





Love, Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. great post - glad they're working for you!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! Love your blog, i've followed you! Could you follow me back? x

      Delete